lundi 19 octobre 2015

Blog update : Going to Twitter

     Hello guys,
what's up ?

   As previously said, there will be another article this week. It hasn't been written yet, but I promiss it will be released this week. I will give more informations about that on Twitter.

    About twitter, I re-started using it to throw some random thought. It will also be used for any update on article and blog.
    Weekly Blog update will now be published on Twitter or more precisely TwittLonger. The reason is simply because I want my blog to be free of those kind of very temporary article. Any old Blog update article has been erased.

    So I hope to see you for my next article this week
    And on twitter next Monday.

   Until next time,
   raise your flag...
   please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

All images from the official Bushiroad website are solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.